Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Welcome to me!

Hello!  My name is Andrea.  

I'm, in no particular order, a runner, a yogi, a food and cooking enthusiast, a wife, an aunt, a hobbyist photographer, an experimenter, a dog lover...basically I might be a little bit of everything.  In my journey to define myself, to learn what I'm not only good at but what I am passionate about, I've stumbled upon some interesting bits.  I decided to start this blog to share those pieces which I find interesting with you all.  I do fear that not everyone shares my love of basically all things and that the randomness of what I post might turn some of you off.  But please, comment, let me know what you think, and stick around.  Though I'll most likely be talking about food and running with some yoga spinkled in.


Yoga and Ranger riding??  Yes please!

There are a lot of great things around the corner...I'm running the Ragnar Relay Adirondacks for the third time.  After that hopefully I'll have enough juice left to run the Wineglass Half Marathon a week later.  I have a work trip to Missouri and then some time home, just me, the dog and the chickens while my husband, Matt, is out in Colorado hoping to bring home an elk!  I'm hoping he has some great pictures of the Rockies for me to share here.  


No Ragnar outfit is complete without 
a fake Ragnar tattoo!

We are entering one of my favorite times of year.  When I can run during ANY time of the day without worrying of heat stroke, I can curl up on the deck with a good book, a blanket and a hot cup of coffee, cook up some stews and chilis and visit some of my favorite craft shows (Letchworth!) getting inspiration for some home crafted Christmas gifts (100 days left!).
  
Taken near Lake Placid, NY Sept 2014


This is a bit of an experiment for me.  Thought about starting a blog for a bit but was inspired by a friend today to actually give it a shot.  I hope to blog once a week through the holidays and if things are going well, I plan to keep it up!  

Hope you have an amazing day!
Andrea

2 comments:

  1. I think your blogging will be exceptional. Your picture defines you a lot. I think you are very creative, smart and very interesting. Do you on here and you will have many people reading and commenting. You are beautiful and one of a kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Vicky for your kind and encouraging words. I'll try not to let you down!

    ReplyDelete